If you love bread or ice cream, you should read this information to achieve your dream flat stomach.
If what you want is to have a flat stomach, you need to know about foods that you can eat daily and are made up of ingredients that accumulate belly fat.
Nutrition experts explained to the Salud 180 portal that there are foods with higher fats and sugars that are present in your daily diet and accumulate in your stomach:
1. Cookies or white bread: Some contain trans fats, which increase the amount of fat around the abdominal tissue and redistribute it to other parts of the body.
2. Ice cream: They contain large amounts of cream, sugar and whole milk. Eating this tempting dessert will protect you from burning belly fat. It is also said to be one of the foods that artists eat, although instead of eating it cold, they warm it up so that it takes effect quickly and gains weight for the role they will play.
3. Sugar drinks: Carbonated drinks or some diet drinks are widely associated with obesity, diabetes and belly fat. Consumption of them often leads to the accumulation of fat and chronic inflammation.
4. Mayonnaise and dressings: These products contain a large amount of fat, which even exceeds 80% of its total ingredients.
5. Salty foods: If you can’t live without adding too much salt to your diet, you can make your body retain excess fluid. Experts recommend that an adult consume no more than the equivalent of one teaspoon of salt a day.
6. Fast or junk food: Hamburgers, roast chicken, french fries or all those fried foods that are sold in fast food restaurants are also a latent threat for you to have belly fat. This is due to ingredients such as refined carbohydrates, sugars and corn syrup present in these foods.
7. Alcohol: In addition to calories in a glass of beer or a glass of wine, alcohol consumption has been found to increase appetite.
8. Cereals: The worst are the boxes refined with sugar.
9. Sausages: If you want to avoid this belly, you better bet on leaving the sausages. Even try not to consume cheese in large quantities, especially fatty.
10. Granola and bars: Abusing these foods, thinking they are dietary, makes us gain weight instead of losing it. Read the labels well.
Remember that if your goal is to lose that belly, you should avoid these foods and choose fruits, vegetables or nuts, especially when you are hungry. Healthy food will always be a better option. (F)