Training the muscle groups that make up the lower body, i.e. buttocks, quadriceps, hamstrings or calves, is a fundamental part of exercise because developing and strengthening it, in addition to aesthetic considerations for a more balanced set, has countless benefits.
To, Under no circumstances should the importance of working in this area be underestimated for the benefit of the abdomen, back, arms, shoulders or chest.. It may sound overkill to equate upper body workload with lower body workload, and sometimes it depends on the goals you have set for yourself, but it is essential because this is where the largest muscle groups in the body are located.
Lower body training
At this point, we put ourselves in the hands of experts Ruben Garcia, a personal trainer who has prepared a complete routine, thanks to which we will train all the muscles of the lower body parts, and also allow us to burn a large amount of calories, because these are demanding exercises.
6 basic exercises to strengthen your lower body
- Rebound squats
- Lunges from the kick
- Bulgarian squats
- Isometric wall squat
- Calf lift
How to make a routine
- warm-up before training
- Dynamic: complete from 2 to 4 series
- Work per exercise: 12-15 repetitions
- Rest between exercises: 45 seconds – 1 minute
7 benefits of butt and leg training
Caloric intake to maintain a healthy weight, strengthening to avoid discomfort, improving performance and basic fitness are some of the benefits of lower body training:
- Lower body training allows us to achieve better body balance.
- Improves power and speed.
- The work of the buttocks and legs consumes a lot of calories because it is a large muscle group.
- It activates the muscle groups of the upper body and improves its training.
- Strengthens and protects the joints.
- It reduces the risk of injury.
- Affects overall performance.